Bolt on BHP; by lowering the charge air temperatures, a remapped car has increased power by ECU changes that raise boost pressure and other parameters, this increase in boost pressure raise intake temps and power loss soon follows, by fitting an uprated intercooler you lower these intake temps, in turn increasing bhp and making your engine safer.
Dyno testing - tests were carried out for temperature before and after the intercooler
- Run 1 - Into intercooler - 137 degrees C. Out of intercooler - 50 degrees C
- Run 1 - Into intercooler - 139 degrees C. Out of intercooler - 54 degrees C
- Run 1 - Into intercooler - 141 degrees C. Out of intercooler - 61 degrees C
- Run 1 - Into intercooler - 138 degrees C. Out of intercooler - 26 degrees C
- Run 1 - Into intercooler - 140 degrees C. Out of intercooler - 27 degrees C
- Run 1 - Into intercooler - 141 degrees C. Out of intercooler - 27 degrees C
Airtec F56 features
- Race spec bar 'n' plate core 60mm thick for super-fast recovery times
- Dyno proven to reduce intake temperatures
- Super flow end tanks - thin wall cast alloy end tanks with no sharp corners that can slow air speed
- Bolt on design with no extra modding required
- AIRTEC's 3 year unlimited mileage warranty
- CNC alloy pipe connections
800mm - width
210mm - height
60mm - thickness
Available in motorsport finish silver and Pro-Series black for the ultimate stealth look.
Also tested and proven by DervTech F56 MINI Cooper S / Challenge 210, 300hp, 330lb ft!! (+70hp and +90lb ft).
Please note: This intercooler will not fit the JCW
Registered Design Right number: 6023250
AIRTEC part number: ATINTMINI05